Intro

Here we are at last, The Friendly Shadows. 

Welcome. Take a load off and enjoy some music. I review it, I playlist it, I interview artists, and I even work at a guitar shop that has loads of useful stuff that will be featured. 

My name is Kelly and I’ve been here a while on Twitter. I’m blogging because I want to do more outside of socials and create our own space that focuses on the music. I have several interesting guests lined up for interviews on a podcast I’ll be linking to site. 

Today we did “One Tweet Reviews.” That’s where I pick some songs from ones submitted to tweet about. All the songs with a Spotify will wind up on a submissions playlist that is available Here

We are very excited about the network we are building and maintaining. We have been planning a long time and have pilot episodes out already Here.

Kelly Kintner

Thanks for reading, thanks for supporting, and thanks for listening. Reviews coming at a steady clip in just a few days!

Comments

Popular Posts